Don's Paint applies decades of paint experience to help you
solve any coating problem.
Devflex® 4206/4208QD Interior/Exterior Waterborne Semi-Gloss/Gloss Quick Dry Acrylic Enamel
A quick-drying, waterborne acrylic enamel finish.
Devflex® QD is a fast-drying acrylic enamel in both an ultra high
gloss and semi-gloss finish. The acrylic material is the product of
choice where speed and production time is critical. Rapid drying and
recoating times allow painted items to be handled and returned to service
in a short period of time. Devflex® QD enamels have exceptional
spray atomization qualities that result in superior smooth finish results.
With excellent adhesion and flexibility, this versatile product is
suitable for use in both interior and exterior applications.
Devflex® Holds On Tight
- Dries hard quickly - enabling doors, windows, cabinets, shelving,
equipment, etc. to be handled or put back into operation with minimal
- Develops adhesion rapidly - cleans aged alkyd or oil-based enamels
without special priming
- Fast dry times - resists dirt pick-up
- Rapid recoat - fast production times
- Excellent block resistance - quick return to service
- Excellent adhesion - may be applied directly over old alkyd/oil
base paints & smooth surfaces
- Ultra high gloss or semi-gloss finish - the right finish for your
- Excellent spray atomization - outstanding spray application results
- Very good flow & leveling - diamond smooth finish
Devflex® 4216HP Interior/Exterior Waterborne Semi-Gloss High-Performance
A high-build, high-performance acrylic coating.
A high-performance acrylic coating that offers good chemical resistance
to hand-oils, ammonia-based household cleaners and light industrial
fumes and spillage, when applied according to label directions. Available
in Safety Colors, this material is ideal for light industrial and high
traffic commercial areas subject to repeated hand contact and cleaning
including handrails, doors, kitchens and hallways.
When Performance Counts!
- Resistant to hand oils - best for handrails, doors
- Corrosion resistant - protects surfaces
- Resistant to chemical fumes/spillage - suitable for industrial
applications & moderate environments
- May be applied to 4 dry mils - complete jobs faster
- May be applied over properly prepared alkyd & oil base paints
Maintains It's Appearance - long lasting results
- Resistant to ammonia-based house-hold cleaners - easily cleaned
- Hard finish - durable & stain resistant
- Available in safety colors - high hiding, ready mixed colors
- Good color & gloss retention - long lasting results
Devflex® HP 4212/4216 Interior/Exterior Waterborne Eggshell/Semi-Gloss
High-Performance Acrylic Enamel
The latest addition to our industrial acrylic lineup!
A new, premium quality, direct to metal acrylic eggshell enamel for
high traffic interior-exterior areas of commercial, institutional,
residential and industrial structures.
This low VOC product is compliant
to national and region air quality regulatory rules including AIM,
CARB, SCAQMD and OTC as well as LEED
guidelines for high-performance
green buildings. Devflex® HP 4212 is ideally suited for interior/exterior
areas where a low sheen, high-performance acrylic enamel is needed.
- VOC compliant
- Alkyd-like hardness and durability
- Excellent resistance to grease, oil and water
Devflex® 659DTM Interior/Exterior Waterborne Gloss Direct
to Metal Acrylic Enamel
A direct-to-metal, rust-inhibitive, acrylic semi-gloss coating.
A tough and durable direct to metal coating that offers corrosion
resistant protection for the demanding interior/exterior environments
when applied according to label directions. With good resistance
to flash rusting, this premium acrylic coating may be applied directly
to properly prepared interior or exterior steel. Rust inhibitive
and non-yellowing, this acrylic coating is excellent for use on interior
and exterior steel tanks, structural steels, metal decking and siding
in light industrial and commercial areas.
Long Lasting Durable Protection
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent color retention
- Excellent gloss retention
Easy Application Saves Time & Money
- Dry fall properties
- Good flash rust resistance
- Apply directly to properly prepared steel & galvanized metal surfaces
- Dry spray easily removed from most surfaces
- Soap & water clean-up
- Excellent adhesion
- Won't lift old coatings - may be applied over properly prepared
alkyd & oil base paints
Devthane® 379H Aliphatic Urethane Gloss Enamel
(White, Ready-Mixed & Custom Colors)
Devthane® 379H Aliphatic Urethane Gloss Enamel is
a high performance, low VOC two-component chemically-cured aliphatic
urethane gloss enamel for use in areas where maximum gloss & color
retention are required.
For use on properly prepared and primed steel, concrete
or steel floors masonry, drywall, plaster, metal, concrete block, galvanized,
aluminum, poured concrete, and glazed brick. Ideal for use on exterior
or interior structural steel, piping, metal buildings, control cabinetry,
conveyors, pumps, storage tanks, motors, machinery, and transportation
vehicles. Can also be used in the hard service areas of food processing
plants, dairies, schools, restaurants, hospitals, correctional facilities,
factories, stadiums, arenas, and amusement parks.